Sardinia Blue Zone Retreat
$5900 per person
Welcome to our Blue Zone Retreat in Sardinia, Italy, scheduled for May 6 – 13, 2023!
This retreat is designed to teach you the ways of the Blue Zone while immersing yourself in the beautiful and peaceful surroundings of Sardinia. The retreat is based on the principles of the “Blue Zones” – areas of the world where people live the longest and healthiest lives.
Visit Cagliari, the capital of Sardinia
Learn about the farm-to-table produce while exploring Cagliari’s San Benadetto Market, the second largest open market in Europe
Discover the the beautiful beaches of the southern Sardinian coastline
Visit ancient Roman ruins of Nora and the Nuraghe Bronze Age ruins, which number more than 7,000 across the island
Meander through vineyards, enjoy local wine tastings, and learn about the unique properties of Sardinian wines
Take authentic cooking classes to learn the secrets of the Blue Zone
Learn about the Sardinian culture and meet the artisans who have passed down their trades from generation to generation
Wanda Meloni has worked in the entertainment and technology industry for over 25 years. Half Sardinian, she spent her summers growing up on this beatiiful island with her large extended family. She recently was fortunate enough to spend over two months visiting and reconnecting to the magic that is Sardinia, In doing so she realised she wanted to give others the unique opportunity to experience this incredible island for themselves. Wanda is extremely interested in the attributes that have lead to Sardinia being acknowledged as the world’s first oficial Blue Zone, and as a way of life that everyone should follow.
Dr. Diana Hoppe MD is the founder of Amazing Over 4,0, a community driven by education, information, inspiration, and entertainment. With over two decades of medical experience, Dr. Hoppe is committed to helping others reach their fullest potential through her comprehensive understanding of how our lifestyle choices impact our overall health and well-being.
Together Wanda and Dr. Hoppe have created a well-rounded itinerary that encompasses the best of this beautiful island. They will be your guides as we explore the beautiful Sardinian coastline, visit to ancient ruins, explore local wineries, learn the cooking techniques used in the Sardinian diet through hands-on cooking classes, and walk through the lively capital city of Cagliari with its art, restuarants and outdoor activities. In addition there will be opportunities for shopping, relaxing at the beach, and taking advantaged the hotel’s spa and massage treatments for those who want to get some additional pampering.
Sardinia Blue Zone Retreat Activities:
- Wine tasting at local vineyards to learn about the special qualities of island’s cannonau and vermention wines
- Michelin star lunch at Fradis Minoris, as showcased on Stanley Tucci’s Sardinia episode of Searching for Italy
- Visiting ancient Roman ruins and Nuraghi, fortresses fromm bronze-age
- Visiting the capital city Cagliari and touring the farmer’s market
- Hiking/biking through the country side alongside goats and shepherds
- Private cooking classes learning traditional Sardinian dishes
- Meeting local artisans who have passed down their crafts for generations
- Snorkeling and swimming in prestine tourquoise waters
- Shopping, and much more
During your stay, you will have the opportunity to explore the beautiful southern coastline of the island and visit local towns and villages. You will have the chance to experience the local culture and learn about the Sardinian way of life.You will learn about the traditional Sardinian lifestyle and how to incorporate it into your own life.
At the end of the retreat, you will leave feeling rejuvenated, refreshed, and equipped with the tools and knowledge to living a healthy and balanced life. Book your spot today and join us for an unforgettable Blue Zone Retreat in Sardinia!
- 7-nights accomodation at a 5 star hotel
- All meals including buffect breakfast and dinner
- All excursions – 7 dayes of exploring the Blue Zone
- Airport transportation to and from Cagliari airport
- All transporation for excursions
- Wine and beer with meals
- Sessions on the Blue Zone
What’s not included:
- Airfare to and from Sardinia, Italy
- Speciality cocktails
- Individualized outings, excursions, spa treatments
Experience this unique culture, gorgeous scenery, amazing food and wines of Sardinia while learning how to live a long and healthy life! Book your spot today before they run out. We look forward to seeing you on our Blue Zone Retreat in Sardinia. Buon Viaggio!
* Price of $5,900 is for single occupancy. Double occupancy is $8,900, contact us directly if you are interested in double occupancy
DepartureArrival and Departure Airport: Cagliari Elmas Internatinal Airport - outside of Cagliari the capital of Sardinia
Departure TimeArrive at the hotel no later than 6pm on Saturday, May 6 2023 for a Welcome cocktail reception
Return TimeFinal departure to airport is Saturday, May 13, 2023, no later than 2pm
Dress CodeComfortable clothing, beach attire, sweaters for evenings, walking shoes, sun hat, other sun protection
IncludedAccommondationExcursion TicketsMealsPersonal GuideTransportation/Car
Not IncludedAirfarePersonal ExcursionsSouvenirsSpa Treatments